Saturday, March 20, 2010

Back in Hometown

Well, Im back in Kaybee again...
Its really good to be at home,

as i can sleep as much as i want...
But seriously,
its kinda boring here...
For the whole week,
I was busying with the non-human subject,
Calculus...
Its really tough for me,

but maybe not for some pros...

Anyway,
i did went out during the critical moment...
Tuesday,

i went out with Jason, Bear, Meng and Phang after class...
We planned to sing K,
but the fact is we reached there too early...
So we decided to go to McD and had our lunch...
After that, we went to GO GO for 4 hours...

The day before exam,

I should actually stayed at home and did calculus exercises...
But i couldn't stand the temptation to go for a movie...
*Put the blame on bear & Jason*
So that's it...

We went to GSC to watch my very first cantonese movie in the cinema,
"Just another Pandora Box"...
It wasn't as hilarious as i thought,
but still a funny movie lah... haha!
Many celebrities were in the movie,
but only a few seconds,
that's quite disappointing...







After finishing the movie,
Jason dropped everyone of us at UV...

And i wonder why we stucked at the playground for a while...
Oh ya,
we met CC and Travis who just came back from campus...
Guys were just showing off with the monkey bar...
I actually believe pros are really different with people like me...
Even though the exam was on the next day,
the pros were just way so relax...
They even went for swimming...

An advice from the 4 flat Bear,
sleep before u exam... LOL!

Fine,
i admit the paper wasn't too hard,
so i left the hall earlier...

Hope the marks wont suck me out...
I'll just stop here, k?
Enjoying my holidays now...

P/S: The last few months in Malacca... I will miss these...

No comments:

Post a Comment