Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CNY 2010

It's like been centuries,
so Halo Blog,
I'm back...

CNY came and passed,
my life goes on and on,
as dull as it could be...

The 3rd sem,
I spent more time at home rather than campus...
Not many classes to attend,
but too much to worries...
Next week is going to be the most busy week,
Drama presentation, Calculus, Statistics and Human Development assignments...
How am i supposed to finish them on time?
There's a presentation on Thursday,
and im all in blank...
I can feel the stress again,
and i could hardly control my temper again...

Anyway,
I'm gonna post some photos of CNY 2010 =)

For this year,
we had our reunion dinner together at my house,
i mean all the Leong's family...
And the 1st day of CNY,
as usual,
we went to our uncle's house...
After that,
everyone comes to my house...














The 2nd day,
me, my sister and cousins went to Kb Mall...
CNY is always boring... LOL!

The 3rd day,
i went to KK,
met up some friends...

The 4th day,
I received text from Willi Teo,
saying that he wanted to treat me a drink...
So we met up at Hayaki,
along with Kar Hau...
They acted like so shocked to see me,
and claimed that i changed alot...
Since they persuaded me to go to WeeWei's house,
i decided to go for a while...
Gamble and chit-chatting for a while...
Later on,
Ying followed me home,
and we phoned zuhao to come along...
Surprisingly,
Jiawen phoned and she wanted to come my house as well...
So we had a small gathering at my house...



Me & Ying



Me & Steven


Steven-the pro photographer =)



The 5th day was Steven's birthday,
we had our lunch @ Pizza Hut...
And then had a brief walk at KB Mall...
At night,
my house had another family gathering again...
S T E A M B O T . . .






I'm really tired now,
i know this is not interesting,
just forgive me la...
wanna sleep already =)

P/S: I could get through this...

No comments:

Post a Comment