Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yeewen's B'day

Fine,
it turns out that the lecturer forgot about the presentation thingy,
so I've been busy for nothing...
And i cancel my plan to cyberjaya...
Maybe that's a good thing,
so that i won't change my mind for staying in Melaka.
Life's sucks...
I feel so exhausted everyday...
Oh ya,
yesterday me, yeewen, bear and ying went to watch Percy Jackson again =)
That's the second time for us to watch the movie,
except for ying...
I just stop thinking about Percy,
he is soooo cool ^^

Okie,
the purpose of this post is to talk about Qiao Wen's birthday...
woots~!
She is officially 19 too already... haha!
Anyway,
I hope she won't turn mature coz i love her jokes so much =)

We rented a car and went to the new Jusco,
as bear and yeewen hadn't been to there yet...
And we had our dinner at Kenny Rogers...
Yeewen . me . Ying


Our meals :P


Muffins


We against our dinner...



Later then,
we had a brief walk around the shopping mall...
And we stopped at Baskin Robins before the mall closed...

me @ Baskin Robins


Me . Bear . Yeewen


Ying . Bear . Yeewen


We then get the idea to watch movie together...
Our initial plan was to watch Little Big Soldier @ MBO,
but the timing just isn't right...
So we switched to watch The Book of Eli...
The movie uhm...
What i could say is that it's a reli violent movie,
kinda scary...
Anyway,
it has a shocking ending,
but sounds ridiculous as well... haha!

K la,
i shall stop here...
Gotta rush for assignments...

P/S: Life isn't just about the hustle and bustle...

No comments:

Post a Comment