Friday, March 26, 2010

Thursday :)

Hey, dude...
I'm here to update my bloggie again :)

So hmmm...
Yesterday was the Pesta Bahasa for my former school...
Don't take this wrong,
i didn't attend,
coz my Pre-U friends were forced to go for a seminar on that day...
They decided to go for breakfast together,
at a restaurant that just a step away from my house...
Well,
i woke up damn early and had my breakfast on 7am...
*impressed*
Guess what?
I finally had BAK KUT TEH as my meal!
I was craving for that since months ago i guess,
i can't find any in Malacca...
*LOL*

Let's see who joined the breakfast gang...
Chaihong, Beh, Kueiping, Jiawen, Weichen, Xinjie...
And another table,
those who were late:
ChengWei, Hauheong, Jacky and Zeeyong...
After finishing the delicious Bak Kut Teh,
i went to another table to greet them...
And they asked me to go for a tea at night...
I'm always available for yum cha activity... ♥

At night,
around 9pm weelium, chengwei and synxpin came to fetch me...
And we decided to go to UP 2 U cafe...
Anyway,
that's the first time i stepped into the cafe...
It's a dessert cafe i bet...
We were then joined by Xinsheng,
had a great chat...
Oh ya,
I'll just do weelium a favour...
He's selling this thing,
called the pearl bracelet...
Its GENUINE FRESH PEARL from Sabah,
only RM10...
*laugh*

After that,
the guys wanted to go for snooker...
I just had to follow, rite?
The situation is kinda awkward,
coz im the only girl in the snooker hall...
At least the place is still clean,
as smoking is strictly forbidden...
But the guys actually enjoyed,
showing off their great SKILLS...

xsheng is really a pro :)


Synxpin looks exactly like Willi now :P


Weelium kept hit the white ball into the hole...
*haha*


Chengwei kept failing to show me his awesome SKILLS...
*MUAHAHA*


After leaving the shop,
i just realised that there's a rule stating,
girls visitors are not allowed to enter after 9pm...
And i looked at the clock,
its already 11.30pm...
LOL!
Who cares, right?
Such an uncivilised rule...
They sent me home right after then...

Ok,
i shall stop here...
Going to mall soon :)

P/S: KB guys are way too better than Malacca's... *no offense*



No comments:

Post a Comment