Thursday, April 29, 2010

1st year anniversary

I just realised that yesterday was the 1st year anniversary of my bloggie...
Happy Birthday to my blog :)
Time flies,
no doubt...
I can still remember the day i started to blog,
just because of boredom...
I was squeezing my brain,
finding ways to while away my time...
Waiting for scholarship thingy,
while nothing can be done...
It's been a year,
can u believe that?
I didn't even know anything about my future,
and now i almost finish my foundation in IT...
Leaving melaka soon,
going to take ISE in cyberjaya...

It's been an amazing year...
Seriously,
a year in Melaka is an unforgettable memory...
I love this place,
I love the simple lifestyle...
What else should i say?
I'm gonna miss here so much...

Happy birthday to my blog again...
I wasn't so into blogging before this,
and now i blog frequently...
Maybe for earning money,
and of course i love to write...
Writing is probably the best way to express feelings...
Guess what?
My ultimate goal is to become a chinese novel writer...
I know its kinda impossible...
But i just love to write...
haha!

K lar,
i just try to post something for the 1st year anniversary...
Shall stop writing now,
bye bye...

P/S: It's been a year, and things changed...

No comments:

Post a Comment