Monday, April 26, 2010

Corrupted life

My life is corrupted,
no doubt...
I skip classes at least once a week,
hell yeah!
i have a class now,
but instead im blogging...
After IT Maths class ended,
all of us came to a conclusion that we wanted to skip all the classes...
So we went to Din's Cafe for our lunch,
sad to say that i met someone who totally affected my appetite...
It ended up we went to McD @ Jusco for our lunch,
the "we" i meant was bear, meng, u thong and me...
Sorry for leaving the couple at Din's,
hope u all enjoy :)

I'm totally overbudget for this month,
i spent alot!
But i really don't care,
if money brought happiness...
I'm poor but i wont stop my TTDBLM,
and SPECIAL THANKS to my sis
XIAO MIN for supporting,
in a monetary way...
She transfered money to my bank account,
after i complained about my bankruptcy...

Sunday,
another TTDBLM was done...
Me, CC, Xmin and U Thong went for DIM SUM!
I'm a die hard fan of this thingy,
but guess what?
Me and my housemates couldn't wake up on time,
i woke up only when U Thong text me that she's departing...
Maybe its too early,
so i didn't eat much on that day...

Basically, this is what we consumed...
But they ordered side dishes,
not me...
4 of us :)
The mess...
I wanted to go to Central to buy ticket back to KB,
so U Thong agreed to accompany,
and we planned to go to Jusco to have a brief walk...
I don't know why it ended up went to town,
together with Phang, Xmin and DingTian...
We had our lunch after i bought my tickets,
at Hainan Kopitiam @ Jusco...
I don't really like the food that,
not worth to try...

And then we went to town to catch up a movie...
Initially,
me and U Thong planned to go to GO GO,
but it was fully booked...
So we followed the rest to watch the horror movie,
THE CRAZIES!
Phang and DingTian were really excited for the movie,
which i wasn't really interested...

When in Rome...♥
After the buying the tickets,
we went to the game arcade to while away the time...
The movie is fixed at 9.15pm,
so we had whole lot of time to kill...
DingTian and Xmin were so obsessed with the Street Basketball,
they played like so ceaselessly...
While i was busying taking photos...
*laugh*

Posing on the motorbike...
Not nice...
Phang pretended to be concentrated on the screen,
while i was kacau-ing
Me and Ding Tian,
i don't look good again...
Time ticks really slow sometimes,
we sat around the fountain after buying Cool Blog drinks,
figuring where to go...
At last,
we went to the almost-forgotten Jonker Street...
Simply have a walk there,
and guess what?
I bought the exact same bracelet i had before,
the ancient type,
remember?
Still the simple black and white style,
i love it so muchie... ♥
Haven't get the time to cam whore with it,
but don't worry,
im gonna wear it everyday :)

We went back to GSC on time to watch the movie...
To be frank,
it wasn't too scary,
but its kinda disgusting!!!
I'm so regret for buying food into the cinema,
coz i really cant finish them up...
The movie was making me NAUSEA!
I can't stand to see the hero's hand being stabbed by a knife,
and he just pulled it out without thinking much...
I can feel the pain... yucks!
Anyway,
i really hate the movie...

I guess that's all for my corrupted life...
Life goes on and on,
and it will go from bad to worse,
trust me!

P/S: Yes, im having a really corrupted life!

No comments:

Post a Comment