Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Memorable TTDBLM Day

Here comes the Memorable TTDBLM Day,
proudly presented by...

Bear, Ying, Yeewen & Me :)



First of all,
i wanna thanks everyone for skipping classes,
just to give me a memorable day...
I bet im gonna smile whenever i reminisce about that day...
I'm seriously tired now,
after editing so many photos...
So,
im gonna let the photos do the talking for me...

Well well,
we departed at 1pm,
by a taxi...
Our first stop,
Newton to have our lunch...
Kuey Teow for Yeewen


My Lor Bak Rice which was too salty!


Ying & Bear's curry chicken rice...

After that,
it was our first time to go to Dreambox together...
Or to be more precise,
first time singing K together...
How i wish KB would have such an entertainment...
Cam whore session again,
Ying's the photographer...

Duh... Acting crazy...


Lol! I was struggling to act like a cool model...


Love this =)


Lady Gaga . Missy Elliot . Beyonce?
LOL! What you think?




Yeewen & Me...
Rare to see her normal look... *laugh*

Finally a photo with Ying XD


Rebecca & Me


Toilet cam whoring session now...
I looked mature that day... haha!




We watched "ice kacang puppy love" at 7 something...
I don't really enjoy the movie,
but it is quite a high standard movie for Malaysia,
so im gonna clap for the movie crew ^^
After that,
we went to Le Garden to have a quick meal,
as our next movie,
When In Rome was fixed at 10pm...
Me


With ying...



The food was not really nice...
Ying can barely even finish her dinner,
in fact she helped me to clean up my chicken chop...
*laugh*
Posing with Food :)



With drinks this time...



We were kinda rush for the movie,
missed our a few minutes...
But hey,
the movie was really really nice!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH...
As u know,
im a big fan of Kristen Bell,
and now i admire Josh Duhamel as well...
The movie was hilarious and interesting,
hope i'll have a boyfriend like Nick!
Love him so much... ♥

I guess that's all from me...
I'm kinda sleepy now...
Anyway,
thanks for all the memories yea dude...
TTDBLM is going to start again,
be patient...

P/S: Live life, ♥ life...

No comments:

Post a Comment