Sunday, April 25, 2010

MUET~~

I apologised for not updating my 2nd TTDBLM,
coz i haven't get the photos from my BFF...
I promise to fill you in ASAP!
U have my words... :)

Fyi,
I had my Muet exam right on today morning...
To be frank,
i screwed up the listening part...
DAMN!
I can't get the information clearly,
whatever lah...
I only aim for Band 3,
that's more than enough...

Maybe that's the nemesis i should get for not preparing for the exam...
I only read through some essays,
and tried to figure out the format...
Sigh*

Two days before the exam,
i went to campus with a cap on my head...
I don't wanna be recognised by anyone,
but somehow i met my BFF at EP,
thanks to her bf who has a pair of sharp eyes...
Not to mention,
my skin is under a really bad condition...
I guess im just too stressed for the MUET thingy,
my english level is really LOW!

Cam whored before going to campus...
Finally eaten the lollipop gifted by dai lou bear :)
I can't wake up on time on the Friday morning...
But then i wanted to go to the library to have the last minute preparation,
of course for MUET...
While i was having lunch with Xmin at EP,
Phang phoned and said they (Dai Lou Bear, Meng and Travis) are going to Jusco...
Hell yeah!
I went there!!!
All of them have their lunch @ McD...
While for me?
I had a taste of Oreo McFlurry...
Nice =D

This is simply delicious :)
But its getting smaller in size!
This is probably not a good shot...
Whatever, i just want to have some photos here :)
However,
i did go to the library after the lunch...
It rained like hell,
and i went back home after the rain stopped...
What had i prepared?
Nothing...
I slept in the library =.=

So,
its all over...
After finishing the exam,
Jason dai lou came to meet us,
and brought us to lunch...
This time,
satay!
But hey,
I miss Kelantan's satay,
it is more tasty and cheaper...

Phang-the voracious eater was craving for Coconut Milk Shake again...
Thus,
we drove all the way to Klebang to try out the DELICIOUS milk shake...
No doubt,
the Coconut Milk Shake melted my heart!
It was undeniably DELICIOUS!!!
And what's more?
It only costs RM2...
* SUPER SUPER THUMBS UP *

Anyway,
I was really exhausted as i woke up 6am in the morning...
I even fell asleep during Reading test...
It ended up that Phang and Jason went to the temple,
while me, Meng and Dai lou bear went back home...
I slept for hours after reaching home,
totally dead tired...

Tomorrow im going for Dim Sum,
hope i could wake up on time...

P/S: I just need to leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment