Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nail manicure

Ta dah...
I'm back to update my blog...
Hmmm...
This post is mainly about nail manicure that I've done on Wednesday :)

So,
i actually finished my class at 2 something,
coz the lecturer actually canceled the class just because of the malfunction of computer...
I got no choice but to go to the library to spend my time,
as i had an appointment with yeewen and becky at 3pm...
Yes,
we had made a deal to do the nail manicure together...
The process was actually started at Clc lecturer hall,
but kaesandra claimed that she couldn't get a good angle there,
so we ended up doing the manicure thingy under a tree...

The weather was really really hot...
And the nearest business project stall was selling cocktails...
Coincidentally,
it was ladies' day...
So all the cocktail drinks only cost 2 bucks for ladies :)
As i really couldn't stand the extremely HOT weather,
and the kepo ying and yeewen wanted to try the drinks,
so i asked them to buy me one as well...
Ying was actually there to see the outcomes of my nails,
and she bought a cocktail named "Cinderella"...
Seriously,
it was not nice...
I forgot the name of the cocktail yeewen got,
but it was nicer...
No doubt,
i got the best drink,
how lucky i was...
It was called "Shirley Temple"...
Thumbs up x 100000000000
It was really really tasty...
* saliva drooling *

Shirley Temple =D

We wasted couple of hours on our nails...
Yeewen made her nails so colourful,
as she said that's what we call CREATIVE!
Becky got her nails with all the super BRIGHT colours,
which made her feel like very mean and b*tchy...
LOL!
Me?
I chose the two colours i love the most,
Black and Blue =)
So here i go with the pitcha...
Briefly,
my nails are in such condition...
The right hand :)
The left hand =)

Yeewen and Becky said we should put a covered face photo
as our facebook profile pitcha =D
Second shot ^^
I prefer this for no reason lahhh...
Oops!
Did i mention y'all that my nails would glow in the dark?
Kinda like that :)

The next main point i gotta mention here...
Me, Xin min accompanied CC to go and find room for rent,
on the way to MMU corner for our dinner...
We tried many houses,
and the flirty Min was really good in communicating with all the owner...
*laugh*
At last,
we found a room near the big tree...
There was a topless guy washing his car,
so we went to ask him for some information...
All of the sudden,
i heard something extraordinary from him...
He said,
"the room was not rented LUI..."
My involuntary response was,
"Wow! U said the word LUI~, are u a Kelantanese?"
Finally we knew that,
he was from Kelantan,
currently in final year of MMU...
Oh ya,
he is a former student of SMCH as well,
but 5 years older than me...
His immediate response was like,
“Sure Kelantanese lah,
who else on this earth would ever say LUI?
U didn't see my car started with the letter D?"
Then we looked at the car,
wah...
DBK xxxx!
He was kinda friendly...
So we had a brief chit chat about Kelantan,
he claimed that he is the only Kelantanese who is taking final year here...
He also told us that he stayed in KK...
LOL!

It's really good to meet people from our hometown...
I don't know why i am so excited about it... :)

End of post

P/S: I don't wanna go Cyberjaya, yet i don't stay... Maybe i will transfer back to Melaka someday ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment