Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Random update

Hey peeps... ♥
I'm here to update my blog again...
Did u realise that i've been blogging quite frequently?
hehe...
To be frank,
Im trying to make some money through Nuffnang advertisement...
I mean why don't i give a shot, right?
Since i need money to buy a new handphone...
So,
if u're free and kind enough,
please click on the advertisement on the left hand side :)
Your efforts are much appreciated...

So,
i start off the week with a very bad beginning...
The hot weather finally beat me down...
Yes,
i was sick,
had a serious headache and fever...
I skipped the Calculus class to have some rest,
and then i went to English and Statistics class till 5pm...
Our very kind Rachel Mei,
fetched me and Meng home...
Anyway,
i jumped off the car at the back door of campus,
coz i received a SOS call from my bff...

Well well,
i ended up watching football with her at the main field...
I didn't actually pay attention on the match,
i only know the match was a draw,
and then they had penalty kicks...
Too bad that the orange team lost,
but its okay,
just lack of luck lah...

And then we went to corner for dinner,
helped yeewen and bear to da bao as well...
We visited their sarang baru,
they put so much efforts on their new house,
and they have reserved a place for me to stay when i came back from cyberjaya...
Nice chit chat with them,
its always good to recall something in secondary school...

Today,
i went to a temple called "青云亭",
i wonder whose idea was that,
to go and pray...
But i followed coz i wanna pray for my family,
wished for all the good things...
Hope it will be as efficacious as Jason said... *bless bless*
I get burnt by the joss sticks,
im just too noob for these...
Hey,
this is my first time to really pray in a temple, ok?

The temple...

Guess what was my lunch...
Chicken Rice Ball,
first time i ate since i came to Melaka...
haha!
We ordered 60 rice balls and half of a chicken...
It was cheap,
and quite nice lahh...
I was quite exhausted when i reached home,
slept for about 2 hour,
since its a rainy day...

Had my dinner with the hilarious yeewen and bear again...
Its like years i didn't go to EP for my dinner,
haha!
Maybe its good to have a meal there once in a blue moon...
Okie la,
I think i need to work hard on everything now...
Last but not least,
a cam whore pic of mine...
The lollipop was gifted by dai lou bear...
Thanks yea :)
And best of luck for your scholarship thingy...

XinJie said this look like a dead picture...
sad*
P/S: Please kindly click on the advertisement, it would help alot... Thanks =D

No comments:

Post a Comment