Thursday, May 27, 2010

Final Chapter - Last Saturday

I finished up my finals on Friday,
and spent a day at DP...
After that,
Jason brought me, Xmin, Phang and Tek Min somewhere special,
the Hot Spring!
It wasn't really fun,
the water was damn hot that it did hurt me alot,
and those...
u know la,
uncivilised people all around...
So i ended up my Friday in a very tiring way,
but i didn't sleep well,
because of Freddy Krueger!!!

I woke up quite early on Saturday to wash my blanket and everything,
me and my housemates started to pack up our things,
and also cleaned up the house...
We didn't have any proper lunch,
and we worked non-stop...
It was so exhausting,
and to those housemates who just PACKED their own things,
but not CLEANED the house,
thanks for the lies...

It finally came to an end at around 5 something,
we were so exhausted,
and we were suffering from foot aching...
We insisted to have something special for our dinner,
so we went to new Jusco to hunt some nice food...
And our final decision?
SUSHI KING!
Our first time to have Sushi King together :)

We were actually starving badly!
After ordering the set meal,
we couldn't fight the hunger,
and started to take some sushi to cure our stomach...
I finally ate the Golden Ball that i love the most!
It was so so so delicious!!!

Golden Ball!
My set meal,
idk its name at all :P
Housemates...
Our last shot =(
After finishing the quite satisfying dinner,
we started our photo session!
For the one last time,
how i wish we could be together forever...

Me and my roomie, CC :)
My housemate aka dai sou,
Xmin...
Another photo :)
We spent Rm60++ at Sushi King,
and then we started to have a brief shopping around New Jusco...
Phang, Jason and JinFu went to Jusco to have their dinner as well,
so we met at there,
which i think nothing special to be mentioned...

We even took photos in the toilet...
So here they are...

3 of us =)
Me and Xmin...
Wonder when will we take photo together again...
Sigh*
We asked Phang to take this for us...
We took a taxi to go back MMU by 10pm...
And we went to Mori Cafe for one last time...
Sorry to say that i didn't meet up with Mr N,
coz i actually didn't know that he was at Jusco as well...
Too late to ask him for a tea session @ Mori...
We were really tired by the end,
the whole day were like a stamina training,
super super exhausting!!!

I had a sleep over at Yeewen & Bear's house,
Ying was also there...
Sad to say that Ying was the only one who slept in the room that night...
Yeewen was to into The Sims 3 that she didn't even wanna sleep,
Bear slept on her beloved sofa,
while me?
Insomnia again la!
So i joined Yeewen at the living room,
playing car racing game...
One thing here,
don't ever watch Nightmare on Elm Street if u actually fear of horror movies...
See,
im a really good sample...
Got insomnia for days =.=

It ended up that i slept at about 7am,
and i woke up at 9am as i had to go back home to settle my thingy...
The rest of the story?
Stay tuned to the next post, k?

P/S: Insomnia Insomnia, go away please...

No comments:

Post a Comment