Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Im in the Corby mood :)

Yup,
Im in the Corby mood...
Damn,
im craving for a new hp,
and im gonna get this one...

Samsung Corby Pro :)
Honestly, red is not my favourite...



Also known as
Samsung CorbyPro B5310
Samsung Genio Slide
Features

Description
Network

GSM850/900/1800/1900
HSDPA900/2100
Dimensions

105 x 56.8 x 15.7 mm
Weight

135 g
Display

TFT resistive touchscreen, 16M colors, 240 x 320 pixels, 2.8 inches
Memory Card Slot

microSD, up to 16GB, Internal 150 MB
GPRS

Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
Data Transfer

Bluetooth, microUSB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
Camera

Primary 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, video, QVGA@15fps video; Secondary camera
Battery

Standard battery, Li-Ion 960 mAh
Standby

Up to 560 hrs
Talk Time

Up to 8 hrs

Fyi,
I've been craving for a QWERTY phone since...
erm...
Blair Waldorf started to use it?
LOL!
But it is about RM900,
no money for that...

I know im an IT student,
but i actually have no idea about lappie or handphone...
So please don't ask me how to choose a good laptop or handphone la,
im really noob in these...
Maybe u should give me some advices on this cell phone?

Alright,
The Corby Mate is the one that caught my sight first,
but its main function is messaging...
Well,
i have stopped the habit of sms-ing for quite some time...
Anyway,
the Corby Mate has a really nice appearance...
Thumbs up for the design =)
I'm really in love with the Samsung Corby series...
God damn!
I want CORBY PRO so BADLY!!!

P/S: If u're kind enough, please click on the advertisement on the left column... I need MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment