Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Insomnia Part II (MUET Speaking Test)

I continued to toss and turn after the last post,
just couldn't get myself to sleep...
And then my alarm rang,
Crap!
It was already 6am...
I decided to close my eyes and take a 5min rest...

I heard my phone rang again,
and i saw a misscall from Irene...
I looked at the clock,
FML!!!
It's already 6.55pm!
I got a call from Meng after that,
so i told him i just woke up...
Rushed as fast as i could,
can't believe that i managed to get prepared in 5min...

I was really embarrassed for making everyone waited for me...
Damn!
This is a terrible beginning of the day...
I don't really remember when did we reach there...
But i do remember that me and Irene were the 5th group,
and also the last group...
We have only 3 people for our test...

The question wasn't really easy,
at least for me,
i can't find many points...
I can barely remember about the question,
i guess its something like this...

You are preparing for your first job interview,
what important preparation will you do?
A) Get information on the job.
B) Obtain information about the organisation.
C) Dressed well.
D) Communication skills.


Obviously,
i was Candidate B...
I was really nervous as i cant find any good point to support the idea...
I guess i was a lil' off topic,
coz i emphasised more on the passion of the job...
FML!
I just hope that i wont fail it...
When i finished my presentation,
the examiner told me i was given 2 minutes...
She wanted me to maximise the time...
But i really ran out of idea,
so i just simply construct some sentences to lengthen the presentation...
That sucks...
SERIOUSLY!!!

The group discussion started off with the dressed well idea,
but then Irene objected it,
and insisted communication skill is more important...
To lengthen the conversation,
i have no choice but to give another idea...
I emphasised on the get information on the job...
Blah Blah Blah...
I stammered non-stop...
This is just so bad!
Can't help to tongue tied when im speaking English...
Anyway,
our conclusion was that communication skill is the most important part...

Guess what?
Im sick now!
I bet this is just ain't my day...
Sneezing ceaselessly and having sore throat...
IM DYING!!!


P/S: Insomnia, would u just leave me alone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment