Sunday, May 9, 2010

My playlist

Ok,
i know...
It's study week now,
but im seriously not in the mood to study...
The weather is freaking HOT!
I can't even concentrate...

So what im gonna do now is to share two of my playlists...
As u know,
i can barely live without music in my life...
I'll just start with the first playlist,
i call it as "emo playlist"
Most of the songs are kinda depressing,
quite suitable to listen when u're down...


1) Jeff Buckley-You should've come over...
Favourite quote: Maybe i'm too young, to keep good love from going wrong...

2) Kelly Clarkson-Already Gone
Favourite quote: You know that I love you so, I love you enough to let you go...

3) Theory Of A Deadman - Not Meant To Be
Favourite quote: Nobody wins when everyone's losing...

4) Tamia - Officially Missing You
Favourite quote: I thought that from this heartache, I could escape
But I've fronted long enough to know
There ain't no way..

5) A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover
Favourite quote: So long my luckless romance,
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do...

6) Enrique Iglesias - Hero
Favourite quote: I will stand by you forever, you can take my breath away...

Now,
the second playlist...
I'll just call it as the "glee playlist",
as it always put me in the glee mood :)


1. Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet
2. Timbaland - If We Ever Meet Again ft. Katy Perry
3. Glee Cast - Halo/ Walking on Sunshine
4. Glee Cast - It's My Life / Confessions
5. Kesha - Blah Blah Blah


Maybe you should just try these out?
This is how Rynx C's it :)

P/S: Why u keep on letting me down?

No comments:

Post a Comment