Monday, May 24, 2010

Nightmare on Elm Street

I've been neglecting my blog for quite some time,
my apology...
Fyi,
i had my final exam on last week,
which means i've graduated from Foundation...
No exclaimation mark here,
coz im so reluctant to leave Melaka...

Alright,

Im now having my last meal @ Ixora...
And then im gonna go back to KayBee,
i must say Bye Bye to my beloved Melaka...
So im gonna update my blog,
just a brief one,
ok?

Friday,

right after the exam,
i had some hang outs with my friends...
Me, CC and Xmin were actually planned to watch IP MAN 2...
Ok,
i admit i havent watch that so called the best movie of 2010...
But we didn't make it out,
and i was so excited to watch the movie,
" Nightmare on Elm Street "...
Since Phang, Jinfu and his friend, Elaine agreed with me,
so we headed for the horror movie...

The storyline was really interesting,

and i think its quite a nice horror movie...
But then i get insomnia right after the movie...The story wasn't that terrified,
just that i don't know why,
i keep dreaming of the people who get killed in the movie...
They were staring at me,
and was like telling me DON FALL ASLEEP...
Holy crap!
I get insomnia for days,
but still i insist that the movie was great...


So here's the short synopsis of the story...

A group of surburban teenagers share one common bond: they are all being stalked by Freddy Krueger, a horribly disfigured killer who hunts them in their dreams. As long as they stay awake, they can protect one another…but when they sleep. there is no escape.

What scared me the most was the way Kris died,
i cant forget her face,
even until now...
LOL!
I know we should be afraid of Freddy,
but he wasn't that horrible at all...
Anyway,
can anyone please tell me about the ending?
I don't get it,
wasn't Freddy suppose to die?

I seriously recommend u to watch this,
i mean if u like horror movies...
Coz if u don't,
its gonna be ur biggest nightmare...

P/S: one two freddy's coming for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment