Friday, May 14, 2010

One week in Kaybee

It's my last day in Kaybee :(
But it's ok,
coz im gonna back again after the final exams!
I seriously didn't prepare well for the exam,
sigh*
I kept hanging out in this week...

The day I reached Kaybee,
hang out with my cousin to KB Mall to buy presents for our mom...
It's Mothers' Day!
And at night,
met with my dearest Chaihong!
We went to the Mydin at KK...
Woots~!
Damn big...
All the best to Chaihong,
I hope she''ll become as cheerful as she used to be...

Wednesday,
I received a text from Steven,
asking me to hang out for a tea time...
I was really stressed of studying at that moment,
so i decided to unwind myself with Steven...

We had a brief walk in Parkson,
which is the first visit for Steven...
And then we drove drove drove and drove,
having no idea of where to take meal...
At last,
we went to Yati :)

The food is really really delicious...
*Thumbs up*
And the ayam percik,
Oops!
My saliva is drooling again...
If im not mistaken,
Melaka has this shop as well...
U seriously need to try this out, dude!

Sorry,
i don't have any high-tech camera...

Nasi Kerabu?
Ayam Percik! :)
Super duper nice!!!
And my favourite Teh O Beng!
Thursday,
i went to Kb Mall again with my cousin...
The elevator is almost done,
u know what im talking about, right?
The horrible accident...
Duh...

I shall go and study now...
Anyway,
i'll just show 2 photos of me and my BFFs...
That's what we called friends for life,
glad to have u guys in my life :)


Getting prepared...
At last =)
Bffs ...

P/S: If you are seeing this, i wanna tell u that there's no point turning back...
It doesn't matter where we take this road, someone's gotta go...
So I'm already gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment