Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Steven Ong's visit

I'm having my speaking test tomorrow morning,
seriously nervous now...
* shivering *
LOL! I can't speak English fluently,
and im so afraid that i cant find any point to speak about...
No idea of what to prepare,
so now im speaking to my blog...

I've been frequenting YeeWen & Bear's new house so often,
me and Ying even had a sleep over party at there...
Initially,
they planned to watch ghost movies,
but i objected coz im really timid...
So,
we ended up nothing to watch and had a long chat...
It's really good to talk about the good old days...
Did i mention another TTDBLM is done?
I mean the sleep over party =D

We slept at 4 something i guess,
and ying woke me up at 9 something,
telling me Steven Ong is going to meet us at 12pm...
So we went back our own house to suit up...
We finally met Steven Ong at the new Jusco...
Guess what?
He met Singapore Stars before we arrived...

I apologise for not knowing their names...
I seldom watch chinese dramas ma...



We had a walk at new Jusco,
and took photo with his friend's (Billy) DSLR Camera...
The photos look really awesome!

3 of us :)



Zuhao-the photographer...


And then we headed to Jonker Street to have our lunch,
Chicken Rice Ball...
Since it was the Labour's Day,
there was a huge crowd and we queued up for quite some time...
After that,
we went to have a taste of Ice Longan and Popiah...
Steven Ong and his friends planned to watch IP MAN 2,
while me and ying didn't plan to join...
Anyway,
we accompanied them to MBO to buy tickets...
Again,
huge crowd and long queue...

Our next stop,
Callie's guest house...
Everyone cleaned up themselves and had a rest...
While me and ying were busying playing with the camera...
Steven showed us his Apple lappie...
That was so COOL!
3 of us were so crazy playing with the web cam,
took photos and videos...
LOL!
We laughed like going insane...

Fine piece from ying :)


Thank me please,
this looks good... haha!


About 7pm,
we went to somewhere in town to have our dinner...
Sorry,
i have no sense of direction,
so i don't really know where is the place...
After the dinner,
Chaven sent me and ying home...
* thanks alot *
And we met bear on the way back to UV...
She claimed that she was having a brief walk out of boredom,
and i decided to join her...
Yeewen, bear and me ended up having tea session at EP mamak stall...
Had a long conversation until 12 sth,
and we continued at UV until 4am...
Another pillow talk, perhaps?

I'm gonna stop here i guess...
Still nervous for the speaking test...
* pray pray *
Wish me luck yea :)

P/S: All the best for speaking test!

No comments:

Post a Comment