Monday, June 21, 2010

Eternal Heartache

I've been watching a korea drama for weeks,
its called "You're beautiful"...
It was a very popular drama,
though i really don't like it that much,
and the only reason which makes me continue to watch it,
is this...
Kang Shin Woo...
He's not the main character of the drama,
just a pathetic sad guy who loves the heroine so much,
but never stands a chance...
I hate this drama coz it's so unfair,
this guy is perfect!
I can't fathom why the heroine doesn't even like him...

I wonder why this guy never confessed to the girl,
he should've told her in the beginning...
I guess he is a perfectionist,
he prepared lots of surprises to tell her how he feels...
But he just lack of luck,
the girl always missed it...
I bet he didn't know,
all he need to do,
is just telling her,
I LOVE YOU...
If he did that,
im sure he would stand a chance...

But he never did,
that's why he always looks so sorrowful...
We can see through his eyes,
grief and regret...
Not getting a chance to show his love,
that's gonna be an eternal heartache for him...
It really breaks my heart to see him in this way...
OMG!
I freaking love this guy!!!
He was planning a surprise for the girl,
which he is actually following her,
but contacting her with cellphone...
He introduced the girl to eat some famous mee,
and he was sitting behind her,
looking at her...
But i guess it doesn't make him feel good...
And then,
he asked the girl to turn around,
so that she'll know how he feels...
But then,
a call ruined everything...
It's only one step away,
if only the girl could step forward...

How sad it is...
It's a heart breaking scene!!!

I just hate to see how he had sacrificed,
but get nothing...
The main reason that he hurts so much,
is because the girl is DUMB!!!
My goodness,
how can she not realise how good he is...

I know im overeacted,
just a drama, right?
OK,
im cool now...
So let's watch this video...
He is actually a singer,
see how he rap this jay-z song...



P/S: It hurts so much to see you walk away, you'll never know, you're the eternal heartache of mine...

2 comments:

  1. he is a cool man in this drama. but i like hwang taekyung. keke. you have to watch kbs gayo daejun. yonghwa is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will watch it, thanks for the recommendation...
    Im a big fans of yonghwa :)

    ReplyDelete