Monday, June 28, 2010

FIFA @ Melaka

Time to update my blog again :)
As u know,
i paid a visit to Melaka again...
The main purpose was to watch FIFA matches,
and i finally watched the whole match of SPAIN!
VIVA LA ESPANA!
People kept saying that im rich,
for being able to visit to Melaka every single week...
U guys are wrong,
i only went there once a two weeks, okay?
Fine,
i admit its kinda frequent..
But there's only Rachel at home this week,
and her bf was visiting her,
i shouldn't be here to disturb what...

Anyway,
its really fun to watch FIFA World Cup with my BFFs,
and of coz my bff's boyfie,
the Moo Moo Boy...
Thanks for fetching me yea :)

After picking me up from central,
5 of us went to corner for dinner...
And then we had our first match,
PORTUGAL vs BRAZIL...
I supported Portugal,
i mean whats the point of supporting Brazil when Kaka didn't get the chance to be on the field?
In fact,
there was C. Ronaldo in Portugal team...
Okie,
i wasn't a big fan of his,
but he's actually quite good looking, right?
The whole match was like a drama,
7 yellow cards in total...
And there's a guy in Portugal with the name "PEPE",
which really made us laugh like hell...
*laugh*
So it was a draw match,
lame and meaningless...
At least we watched alot yellow cards incidents, right?

After that,
Moo Moo Boy sent me, Rebecca and Yeewen home...
We decided to go to McD for the next match...
Since we were supporting Spain,
so we promised to be in Red...
I didn't bring anything red,
so i borrowed from Yeewen...
I'm a DIE HARD FANS of SPAIN!
Anyway,
Mek Mek Ying broke the promise :(
She wore gray...
Ok lah,
the red didn't function as well,
coz Spain was wearing Navy Blue...
I bet many people was fooled...
The match was between Spain and Chile,
David Villa scored the first goal...
I have to emphasize here,
Fernando Torres assisted him, ok?
And the second goal was scored by Andres Iniesta,
which i actually don't know who is he...
hehe...
But he was the man of the match...
*Thumbs up*
I was a lil' fed up coz my Torres didn't get to score,
and he was replaced by Fabregas in the second half...
This is so UNFAIR!
People keep complaining that he is not performing well...
But he is still my hero!
No Torres, No Spain!
See? How cute he is...
For Saturday,
we watched South Korea vs Uruguay...
It was amazing that the experts managed to predict the actual result,
which was 2-1...
Sad to see South Korea lose,
the only Asian team,
bye bye lah~!

And i came back to Cyberjaya :(
Can't join my BFFs to watch the match between Germany and England...
It was such a coincident that me, yeewen and Rebecca wore Navy Blue today,
and so they asked ying to wear blue for the match...
haha!
Anyway,
i watched the match,
through online streaming...
And i watched the Portugist version,
coz it wont lag...
Though i have no idea of what the host was talking about,
but i still can hear Rooney, Lampard, Lahm, Muller, Klose blah blah blah...
And of course his unique slang of "GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",
which was loud but no emotion at all...
That was a really great show,
and i was impressed to see Germany defeated England with 4 goals!
Well done!
I feel sorry for Gerrard,
i adore him as well,
but maybe he should get some consolation from Liverpool?
Oh ya,
Beckham is definitely HOT!!!
*Ying kept telling me this...*

Since i cant join my BFFs,
i took some photos in blue...
Feel my spirit?
Back to the nerdy me...
I need to sleep now,
so good luck for Spain in the coming match!

P/S: Fernando Torres is the best part of SPAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment