Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I heart KB

I've never foreseen myself to be missing my hometown that much,
especially when i was looking through all those photos...
Life in Cyberjaya is dull yet stressful,
can u believe that i actually study everyday?
But it doesn't help,
im still have no concept about my studies...

Now im gonna post some photos taken in my hometown...
As u know,
i had a 2 weeks holiday in May,
and that i hang out with Yingying, Yeewen & Rebecca...
Rebecca was driver of the day,
she fetched everyone of us to the first stop,
KB Mall...
We just simply had a walk there,
bought Each A Cup to get rid of thirst...
And at last we went to Rasa Mas,
ordered mushroom soup and some salad...
Sorry, for not uploading much photos...

After that,
Rebecca went to fetch her brother,
and we headed off to Yati Ayam Percik right after that...
Again,
I would like to recommend this food to everyone,
its one of the Best food i've ever tasted...
*Thumbs up*


Tried to smile with my teeth show up,
but it just looks awkward...
Finally, had a photo with my Bff :)
We went to Kebun Sultan for dessert,
and of course wanted to meet my Ji Mui,
who came back all the way from USA...
Anyway,
we just dropped by to say hi...
Thanks again to Rebecca who gave me a ride to Noodle Station to meet up with my family :)

The next day,
we had a gathering at Ying's house...
Many people were there,
Teacher Tan prepared Nasi Lemak for us,
quite nice...
The BFFs Reunion!
Me & Lian!
After the dinner,
the girls sing k,
while the guys play basketball...
Had some talk with my friends,
and i tried to take photos with everyone i care...
So,
here some of the photos...
Ping is getting more and more leng lui :P
My beloved Ji Mui :)

Bulu and me!
I love this photo,
me and my ex husband...
Woots~!
Heong who is so cute,
that he purposely wore the tee we bought him...
Yeeying & Me...
She claimed that i changed alot...
Xinjie was acting cute...
Finally, the Jacky Ma!!!

Chaihong left earlier,
so 4 of us...
Steve Wei, Xsheng, Yingying & Rynx...
Glad to meet everyone,
and now im started to miss them...
Life's sucks lah!
I found a reason to smile anyway,
SPAIN FOR TOMORROW!
SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN!!!

P/S: Don't make life miserable, okie?

No comments:

Post a Comment