Friday, June 4, 2010

KL Trip Part I

Fyi,
today is my last day in my hometown...
Im going to depart to Cyberjaya soon,
so long Kaybee :(
Well,
now im gonna update my trip to KL,
with my sister and cousins,but only for day 1...
hehe...
So if u're interested,
stay tuned =)

We started off our day at McD @ KL Central...
The breakfast gave me energy to start off my trip :)
So we took some photos there...
June . Mei
Me . My sis

We kept playing with my smile potrait mode...
The camera just cant detect my smile until this sohai look =.=
After that,
we meet hoon at Pasar Seni,
and then we went to check in to our hotel...
Chinatown Boutique Hotel,
highly recommended by me...
The condition is really good,
with 2 single beds,
the room only costs us RM100...
No faking, it just looks like this...
Photos again...
Hoon . Mei . Min
4 of us

Our first pit stop was Red Box...
We chose Low Yat coz the rate is the lowest,
LOL!
Financial constraint la dude!
Had some terrible lunch that makes us all hungry soon after...
Anyway,
enjoyed to sing :)
Me & June
4 together again...

Me . Min . Hoon
We sang like about 3 hours ++,
and then we walked to Pavilion to catch up our movie...
Too bad it rained,
and luckily we did take some equipment out...

Posing with IP MAN which i actually never watched :P
The movie we watched was Prince of Persia...
Woots~!
That is a God damn nice movie,
i'll rate it 4.5 stars,
the 0.5 is deducted coz there are too many fighting scene,
which lead me to sleep for seconds...
*smirk*
I'm so in love with the movie right now...
Can i marry him? Oh Gosh~!

We left Pavilion after the movie,
coz we can't decide what to eat for our dinner...

Outside Pavilion with my sis...
And finally we came to a conclusion,
thus we headed to Sg Wang to have our dinner...
Our final decision?
Kim Gary...
I ordered Spaghetti,
but it actually just tasted like a ordinary chop,
not delicious...
Last photo of the day =)
And then we went back to our beloved hotel,
with an intension to discuss about next day plan...
But we were seriously failed,
no idea and my sis was so tired that she slept directly...

I guess that's all for day 1...
Im going to Cyberjaya soon,
so wish me luck yea :)
Im gonna miss MMU Melaka!
P/S: When it's love, if it ain't rough, it isn't fun =D

No comments:

Post a Comment