Sunday, June 13, 2010

Melaka trip


Just a short update here...
Fyi,
i did come to Melaka right after my Thursday classes...
The journey wasn't smooth as we missed the 4pm bus from Putrajaya,
and that we travelled all the way to Bukit Jalil to take the bus back to Melaka...
I reached here at 7 something,
I can hardly express my feelings when i actually stepped on Melaka's land...
Everything is so familiar here,
even the air is more refreshing...
I finally went to MMU Corner for my dinner,
damn! Its so delicious!
And the crowd that was like wow,
its never gonna happen in Cyberjaya...
I met my ex roomie, CC there,
had a short chat...
I miss everything here so badly,
maybe its wrong to leave?

After that,
i went to my dearest Mori Cafe...
The singers were singing Eason's songs,
which i've never heard before...
Things changed,
in only 3 weeks...
And im leaving for 3 years,
how would things change?
My next stop was main field,
its always my favourite spot to have a midnight talk...
But the filed is now a land of mud with no grass...
Sitting at the field,
talking to friends,
my feelings are ineffable again...
I really do wanna stay...

I'll come back for more,
seriously if im able to do so...
Hate to have classes on Friday,
especially in the evening...
Its just stopping me from coming back to Melaka...
Can i pray for more holidays?
But i better just pray for a nice CGPA,
coz i don't think im capable to catch up the lessons...
All the best to myself :)

P/S: Can't believe that i use the word "trip" when i come to Melaka, it doesn't belong to me anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment