Friday, June 4, 2010

Nikon Coolpix S3000

Just finished registering my subjects for degree...
Too bad that i only managed to take 4 subjects,
that just sucks!
My mood has just spoiled,
i mean im really not in the mood when thinking about Cyberjaya...
Whatever,
today is the last day in Kaybee,
then im gonna say Halo to the suckest ever Cyberjaya!

Fine,
now im gonna update u guys with something...

Nikon Coolpix S3000...
My sis has just bought this thingy,
and i have RM20 share in this...
*laugh*
I insisted blue looks the best for the camera,
though my sis preferred bronze...
Anyway,
she agreed to take blue...

I know everyone is in DSLR fever,
but not for me...
Coz i don't know how to use the device,
and its really inconvenient for me...
Digital Camera is way too easy to be used...

Sorry that im not in the mood to introduce this camera,
if u're interested,
just view it by urself,
Nikon Coolpix S3000

So how do we deal with camera?
Of course its Cam whoring time :)



Im gonna end my post here,
and say goodbye to my beloved hometown...

P/S: The life of hell is about to begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment