Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nothing but some thoughts

Well well,
im here to update my blog again...
First of all,
please allow me to say happy belated birthday to these guys...

Lee Min Ho & Jung Yong Hwa

Im not a fans of K drama,
fine,
i admit that i was...
But these 2 guys are my favourite K stars right now!
I came to realise that both of my idols share the same birth date,
which was yesterday,
22th of June...
But Lee Min Ho is 2 years elder than Jung Yong Hwa...

Im going back to Melaka again this Friday,
just to find people to accompany me to watch FIFA World Cup,
there's a watch of Spain on Saturday...
I actually want to go back to hometown so badly,
but there's a class until 4pm on Friday,
so there will no be enough time for me to go back...
Perhaps i should skip my classes to go back and watch the FIFA final?
Hope i could do that...

Tomorrow is going to be a real busy day for me...
The timetable is totally full,
i mean REAL FULL!
From 9am to 6pm with no comma,
not even have time for lunch...
What to do?
I don't wanna extend my studies...

About my study,
everything is a mess...
I feel like i don't understand a single thing,
and i started to wonder if i have chosen the wrong course?
Even if i did,
i cant give up right now...
Its really tough,
and im not smart enough for everything...
But im still in the NERD plan,
i really do hope that i could make it right!

Sometimes i think that im too rebellious,
for keep visiting Melaka...
Spare me,
i just wanna feel like im still a part of something...
The life in Cyberjaya is miserable,
i always feel stressful for no reason...
And the only entertainment here?
Watch the guys playing with the basketball,
and the worst?
The guy i admire already had a family,
i mean a wife and a baby...
Speechless, right?

Me, Rachel and U thong are so lack of luck right now...
Everything goes wrong,
hope thing goes right on the day i go back to Melaka...
Bless me,
bless them,
bless everyone!



P/S: 22th of June is the day hot guys get borned!

No comments:

Post a Comment