Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rainbow Day

Me and my housemates had our first home made dinner few hours ago,
we planned to make spaghetti with multi function cooker...
But at last,
what we had was actually Angel Hair...
*Laugh*

After finishing the classes,
we started to prepare our dinner,
at the living room,
LOL!
Chief of the day - U thong!
See? She is so concentrated...
I just stared nia :)
They were so happy...
Processing...
Done :)
Simple but tasty...
One big lesson i've learnt here,
never be too greedy...
I can't finish my meal,
coz i took too much :(
Luckily,
U thong helped me to finish it...
Thank you lah~

After that,
we cleaned up our mess...
I walked to the balcony to have some fresh air,
and i found something interesting...
The Rainbow!
It was raining heavily in the evening,
and i used to think rainbow after the rain is only a crap...
Coz i always don't get the chance to see it,
i felt so excited when i see the rainbow,
its a rare phenomenon for me...
I kept telling Rachel and U thong,
but they were like "Oooo..."
Hey hey,
i feel really lucky to see this stuff lah...
Nice scenery...

But then they get crazy too :)
Took some photos here...
Crazy fellas...
Me and U thong...
My favourite piece of the day =)
Im waiting for the match between Spain & Portugal,
i bet many people are looking forward to it as well...
I really hope that Spain could win,
and Torres should perform well this time...
*Pray Pray*

P/S: I saw rainbow, does it mean that Spain will win?
I have luck, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment