Saturday, June 5, 2010

Simply update

Hi, peeps!
I'm again at Chinatown Boutique Hotel...
My initial plan was to go to Cyberjaya directly to settle down,
but since all of my housemates will be arriving by tomorrow,
so me and my dad just stay at KL,
more entertainment ma...

We didn't have our lunch,
so we had Claypot Rice and a vege soup as our dinner...
Its quite delicious,
but it costs RM25...
For me,
its kinda expensive...
That's why i said,
when it comes to KL,
I always seem like a misfit...

Im grateful that i came for a KL trip days ago,
my sister and my cousins taught me how to use all the public transport here...
If not,
im gonna blur to death...
Fyi,
i have a serious lack-of-direction-sense-syndrome...

I admit that i came from a god damn uncivilised small town,
maybe that's why i don't really like the hustle bustle of city life...
I don't even wanna go down to the Petaling Street to have a walk,
KL is just dangerous for me...
I cant imagine how i would ever survive if my parents never wanted to move to KB,
maybe im a super duper rebellious KL girl...
Whatever,
im crapping again...
Sorry :(

Know what?
The wifi here is so good,
i can even watch PPS here...
Im so in love with Raymond Lam!!!
I recommend u all to watch 谈情说案,
seriously very nice!
Perfect match =D
I guess this drama is the only thing which motivates me,
give me some hope la man!
My final exam result just so disappointing!
Im not satisfied!
Its a total SHIT!
But who to blame?
Since i didn't even put effort on it...
And my dad said i deserve that i coz i never study...
DAMN!

Enough crapping i guess,
so im gonna say bye bye here...
Stay tune to KL Trip Part II, k?

P/S: I'm marvelous! I'm marvelous! I'm marvelous! SO MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment