Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wednesday

Today is Wednesday,
i should be walking to Pasar Malam with my housemates,
and probably had Char Kuew Teow as my dinner,
or perhaps went for a movie...
But this ain't Melaka,
so what i had for dinner was Nasi Lemak which costs me RM2.50...
I need to save money for now on,
why?
coz im officially broke now!
And for another reason too...
Wanna know that?

.
.
.
.
.

Im gonna hit Melaka town this Friday with my housemate!!!
Yay for like thousand times!
I miss Melaka like hell...
I think this is what people call Desperado~~
Anyone in Melaka wanna meet me up?
Im not jokking, k?
Just drop me a text...
I would love to meet everyone :)

Today is a real fine day,
at least i walked out from the gloomy mood...
Had my first C++ tutorial class today,
actually the class is about the command prompt thingy,
im kinda lost...
LOL!
But luckily there's a tutor who is so friendly and patient,
he answered all my questions and gave me some encouragement...
But he's not my lecturer,
wonder why he appeared in the class and helped us out...
Million thanks to him...
Totally appreciated!!!

Another class i had attended was Digital System,
i have no concept about the subject,
but its still okay lah...
Will catch up soon...
I kinda like going to campus and learn something new,
maybe im too bored?
One good thing is that i start to recognise directions...
I know how to go to campus from my apartment,
and i found the way to FIT, FOM, CIMB Bank, Library and Admin are...
Its a really great improvement for me...

As i said just now,
i had Nasi Lemak as my dinner...
Im really happy about that too,
it was so delicious and cheap...
Probably the best meal i had in Cyber :)
Little things did bring me some satisfaction...
I guess life isn't that sucks in hell...

One more thing, k?
The basketball court im facing now,
there's a guy i really admire...
The first 2 days he was wearing red,
i bet that's a MU jersey,
and today he is wearing blue...
Listening to the basketball sound just makes my life perfect...
He is so good in playing that,
and the 3 points shoots he made,
are amazingly stunning =D

Be happy and stay cheer...

P/S: 2 things im looking forward now are MELAKA and Raymond Lam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment