Sunday, July 18, 2010

A day in Kaybee

Hello everyone :)
Im again in my sweet sweet hometown,
proudly sponsored by my sister...
Well well,
Cyberjaya is really boring...
To be serious,
i don't have many friends there,
maybe that's why i don't feel like spending my weekends there?
LOL!

I came back to hometown right after the programming lab test,
which i didn't manage to finish all the questions...
It wasn't the time that matters,
I did have time but i didn't know how to solve the questions...
How sucks i am...

Just skip the sad story, okay?
So the best part is im now in Kaybee...
And i've my whole day @ KB Mall...
I went to pizza hut for my lunch,
and started shopping right after that...
Okay,
now let's see what I've bought...
A pair of sneakers :)
I've planned to buy this after watching Cinderella's sister,
its really convenient for a student who need to walk to campus like me...
*laugh*
Since i can't afford to buy Converse shoes right now,
i guess this one will do...
JPA and UV faster give me money lah wei!

The 2nd thing i bought?
BOOKS!
Don't rub your eyes, k?
U're not mistaken,
i actually bought some books...
Not Hiyawu's novel,
but some self motivation books...
I need to improve myself...
So the first book is From Shantytown to Manhattan,
which motivate us to study in order to success...
While the second book is Key Factors of Success...
The key is erm... attitude?
The last book is with the title of Don't be a servant...
Actually its telling us not to become a slave of bad habits...
Anyway,
these books have lots of examples and quotes from successful people...
Newton, Bill Gates, IBM founder blah blah blah,
idk their names coz they're all written in Mandarin... haha!

Oh ya,
today is the last day of PC Fair @ KB Mall...
So me and my sister went there to hunt some accesories...
Guess what we've bought?
Earphones with fancy designs :D

My sister bought this drug-like earphone...
Her choice was the black and pink one...
Here comes my choice,
the smiling fruits...

I chose the white colour :)
It only costs RM10 each,
but erm... there's something wrong with my sister's one...
So we went back to KB Mall again at night to change for a functional earphone...
Guess what?
The seller asked how much we bought the earphone,
when my sister answered RM10,
he asked my sister take two...
Which means it only costs RM5 NOW!!!
*Heartache*
I should bring mine too =.=

So i suggested my sister to choose this one...

Jewel-like thingy...
Our choice?
Of course Blue...
Its really cool to see how people design things nowadays,
everything is so fancy,
me likey :D
And i saw the headset U thong, Rachel and me planned to buy,
but the design was to limited lah,
so i didn't buy...
So... My next target is MIX STYLE HEADSET!
Wait for me yea :)

P/S: I don't wanna think about study...

No comments:

Post a Comment