Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hectic life


Hi peeps!
Im here again to spill out my feelings,
my mom always tells me not to keep all the troubles in heart,
it'll cause depression...
So i'll just SAY IT OUT LOUD here...

Please allow me to scream as hard as i could!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
FMLLLLLLL!!!
Im really upset,
idk what's the real reason...
I feel like i have limited time,
but things i need to do are so damn MUCHHHHH!
The most important part is that idk how to do...

I feel really really breathless right now...
Study is so troublesome,
i've been really really busy recently...
Malaysian Studies presentation is coming,
and presentation is really not my thing...
And then the annoying maths,
sigh*
Oh ya,
the Operating System quiz,
god bless lah...

Fyi,
midterm will be started on this friday :)
One second I was smiling,
another second my heart begin to drop into an abyss again...
I only have one week,
and what i need to do?

* Digital system test
* Database system test
* Operating system test
* Malaysian Studies quiz
* Programming Project

I think im going insane...
Somehow im not smart enough for everything...
Guess what?
I started to miss Melaka...
But i don't even have time for that...
I swear,
after finishing all these mess,
im gonna pay Melaka a visit again :D
I wanna go Jonker,
watch movies, sing k blah blah blah with my BFFs...

Damn the hectic life...
Im feeling so tired every single moment...
And now im giving up all the studies,
but blogging out here...
Im just not in the study mood lah weihhhh...
What can i do?
Im feeling guilty for not studying, feeling tired for studying...
Seriously,
give me some clues please,
dear God...
P/S: Its not going to be easy, but its going to be alright :)

No comments:

Post a Comment