Monday, July 5, 2010

Little Miss Don't Get On My Nerve

I finally passed up my programming assignment this afternoon,
it was so difficult,
and i know i've bothered my sis too much...
So i promised to treat her a McD breakfast burger and a Sundae cone...
Im so kind, right?
But dear sis,
if u were seeing this,
i bet u will be pissed.
The two things im going to treat u are by coupons...
MUAHAHAHA!
Anyway,
thanks alot yea :)

Had an outing on last Saturday,
me, U thong, Rachel and Xmin decided to go to Alamanda...
Not for fun,
just to shop around and see what we need...
Fyi,
that was our first time to travel to Alamanda by bus...
After taking Rapid KL to Putrajaya Sentral,
we took Nadi Putra to our destination,
which only costs us RM0.50 per person...
The bus was equipped with air-cond,
which was really comfortable,
but the bad news was it took a long time for us to go to Alamanda...

Took some photos in the toilet...
LOL!
Rachel . Me . U thong
3 of us again...
Finally, 4 of us...
Alamanda is seriously not suitable for a shopaholic like me...
It is boring,
and we took less than an hour to finish going through all the shops...
I guess we spent most of our time in Carrefour,
bought some food...
Fyi,
me, U thong and Rachel bought a bottle of sauce,
and finished up our Angel Hair :)

I did watch the match between Germany and Argentina,
i expected it to be a drastic match,
but Argentina is such a loser...
And Germany ROCKS!!!
But too bad,
Spain is going to face Germany soon...
I hope Torres could perform well,
stop letting people saying he is a loser, k?

Btw MMU line is sucks,
i cant connect to it at all...
Can u see how pathetic i am?
I need to use broadband even i was in campus...
Damn it!
I wanna download drama lah...

So here is something i wanna share,
its a MV of a Korea drama which im currently into...
The song is really nice,
and the MV... wow!
I love both of the guys...



Enjoy the MV!
I need to revise my maths now...
Oops!
Im going back to Kaybee soon! =D

P/S: I ain't Little Miss Friendly, I am Little Miss Don't-Get-On-My-Nerve!

No comments:

Post a Comment