Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The one last memory

This should have been posted ages ago,
sorry yea...
I wonder why i never update this too...
Its kinda like a farewell party for me,
the one last day in Melaka...
So yingying, yeewen, rebecca and CC spent the day with me :)
U thong was then joined us as she had no plan...

What we did?
Hmm...
I can barely recall...
Me and CC moved out from UV that day,
and it was the first and last time i drove in Melaka...
Only in Bukit Beruang area lah for sure...
Thanks to yingying who helped me alot :D
After that,
we hang out to the town!

I guess we had our lunch at a famous fishball restaurant...
Seriously,
i don't remember what we did...
And from the photo,
i know i played Initial D 4...
My skill is very... speechless... haha!

Took some photos outside Dataran Pahlawan...

Ying . Me
Yeewen is acting crazy again :)
And the Rebecca Lim...
My dearest ex roomie CC...
U thong!

It was supposed to be emo pic!
And then we went to this shop,
idk its name,
but it has these delicious pizzas...
*Yummy*

We prayed before we ate... *laugh*
The gang!
The pizza wasn't our dinner...
Thanks to GO GO which was fully booked,
and sorry for everyone...
I made u all spent so much @ Dreambox...
But somehow its worth, right?
They ate alot!
haha!
Our singing session ended at about 2am,
and then driver of the day-Ying drove us back...
As a perfect ending,
i took a photo i really wanted to take long time ago...
On the street outside the campus :)
Its completely empty at that time...

That's it!
Cant believe i've been leaving that place for such a long time...
I really do miss it...
Maybe i'll be paying visit to Melaka again,
haha!
Wait lah,
i need money right now!!!

P/S: Lab test is annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment