Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Spain :D

So that's it for the World Cup,
So that's it for the Espana~
So that's it for me to miss the final match,
So that's it for my Maths mid term...

Spain won the match,
and i should say YAY for a million times...
and YAY for another million times as Villa wasn't the one who scored the goal...
The one last YAY for Torres to replace Villa at the last few minutes :)
Well,
Torres didn't contribute much for the World Cup,
i know...
He even hurt his hamstring last night,
people out there who is blaming him,
please kindly stop that...
He is just not in a good condition,
remember how he performed in Euro2008?
He's that genius!

So the Golden Glove award goes to Casillas,
the goalkeeper i adore the most...
Don't you think he is charming,
kinda look like Chace Crawford,
i mean his eyes...
But still,
Fernando Torres is my favourite player of all time...
He is so talented and of course handsome...
Oh gosh!
I just love him...
He is perfect!!!
Don't u think he looks like a prince :)
Enough with all the football thingy...
I just finished my Math test,
it wasn't really bad,
but it wasn't good too...
I was having severe headache,
consequence of going back to hometown,
i travelled too much...
And no i ain't gonna stop,
im going back this week again :)
Proudly sponsored by my sis...
Im just so rebellious...

This post is kinda like nothing but a crap,
spare me lah...
Im not feeling real well,
and i need to have some rest now...
VIVA LA ESPANA!
SPAIN ROCKS!!!




P/S: Im so sick right now~!

No comments:

Post a Comment