Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Drop Dead Diva

I was really mean last night,
and i should have known what goes around comes around...
Now the karma comes to me,
on my study...

Im so dead now,
so desperate that i can do nothing to fix all the problems...
That's so hopeless and helpless!!!

But still im watching drama,
instead of thinking the way to solve the trouble...
I screwed up!
I made all the codes go wrong,
cant fix it...
So i'll just wish everything will go well again...

Fine,
the drama im currently addicted to is this...

Drop Dead Diva...
Its about a model, Deb who died in a car accident,
and when she reached in heaven,
she pressed the return button..
So now,
she is Jane,
a super busy lawyer with a very own assistant...
And her girlfriend Stacy and her guardian angel Fred was the only people who knows her real identity...

Everyone's here :)
This story always inspires me...
What could be worse,
when u have to live other people's life...
Doing things u weren't interested,
from a super hot model to a big fat lawyer...
Can u imagine the feeling?
And what hurts the most?
She is now working with her fiancee,
i mean Deb's fiancee...
He cant even recognise her,
and she has to see him dating with some other girls...
That's sad...

Jane & Deb...
Guess im still lucky,
at least im living my own life...
Walking on the path i chose for myself...
So i still believe things will be okay...
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day?

Btw,
MERDEKA!!!
Happy National Day to everyone in Malaysia,
hope there'll be no more Chinese go back to China those craps...
That's the way to make One Malaysia comes true, right?

Can i just add one more thing?
Im seriously in love with this song,
Secrets-One Republic,
it sings my soul out...
Try it out,
its the song u are hearing now...
If u agree,
please leave a message in my chatbox =D

P/S: MERDEKA! Should shout it out if u were a Malaysian =D

No comments:

Post a Comment