Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Friday Post

It's already Sunday,
which means week 9 is coming...
Don't you think time flies?
And im gonna be very very busy again,
so many things to do again...

Anyway,
U thong came to Cyberjaya on Thursday.
I wonder why we suddenly became enthusiastic to go for swimming...
So after finishing classes on Friday,
we went to da bao dinner...
And then,
hit the swimming pool!

Fyi,
I really don't swim...
So i insisted not to go into the water...
But at last i also sit by the pool,
only my pants wet lah...
At least i played water :)

Im the camera girl of the day...
The 2 crazy fellas...
So gonna cut my fringe :(



After that,
we went to the playground right beside...
Just took some photos...





Its our Friday!
Please anticipate for my Saturday post :)
I know its short,
but really not much thing to say here...
haha!

P/S: I wish i wish everything will be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment