Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hate post

Today is a one fine day,
im seriously having a good mood,
of coz without thinking of some disgusting and irresponsible bastard...
Seriously no offense with the word bastard,
it is the NICEST MEAN word that could suit u right now...

Im not going to say it directly in facebook,
coz everyone will see that and drop ur face...
And i know my blog aint that popular,
so i hope u will see this...
Can u please like flush the toilet after using it,
even a child knows how to do it...
U make me feel disgusting,
and don't blame me for saying u retard,
its just way beyond BLUR...
Blur is so not an excuse...
Coz a blur person will not forget that we have to pass up assignment on next week,
we are doing the tasks,
but u didn't even ask?
Please don't put the blame on me for not asking u to do the task,
coz u should have done by urself,
but not keep saying it is easy...
Ask urself,
What have you contributed until now?

My words are harsh,
i know...
I apologise if it hurts ur feelings,
but i wont say it in ur face...
I don't even bother to talk to u right now,
coz no matter how forgetful u are,
i have pasted notes all over the house,
ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!
Don't make people suffer for ur selfishness, okie?


Oh ya,
one more thing...
I remembered that you said u don't like ppl making noise when u r studying...
Guess what?
U are the only one who is making noise when all of us are busying...
Its so loud that i cant even concentrate on my work...

Again, im sorry for using harsh words...
Things will be ok if u would change,
im not that unfriendly anyway...

P/S: Call me a b*tch or anything u like... I just cant stand for your stupidness anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment