Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hometown post

This should have been posted ages ago,
sorry for keep on delaying...
Hehe...
So,
this is a hometown post again...
A wonderful week in my beloved hometown :)

Fyi,
i had a one-week-long midterm break last month...
Had some gathering with friends...
Oh,
i finally met up with the super-hard-to-book Willi Teo...
Hope he is doing good now, my bro!
And good luck to everyone in F6,
all the best in ur trial yea...

The first person i met,
of coz ying lah...
We have no one to hang out with,
except for each other...
Pathetic, right? lol...
She came to my house,
and the next day we went to Oriental Cafe,
near the riverside...
Had a meet up with Cheewayne and CC there,
see?
They are all from MMU Melaka!
Thanks to wayne who helped me to take my Muet result :)

After that,
me and ying had a walk in Parkson...
The Muhibah cake house caught our sight,
the inner decoration was really nice...
And so we decided to have try out its cake...
ying's choice...


My Tiramisu Deluxe :)


Both of us...

Tha cakes look nice,
but when i try to eat...
OMG!
Its as hard as a rock!!!

It actually sucks...
Whatever,
just wasted my money on that so-not-delicious-cake...

Its Thursday i guess...
I went to Ying's house,
and Jiawen was already there...
So ying asked her dad to drive us to somewhere near Mydin,
but at last,
we stopped at pizza hut...
Some photos were taken...




The superbusy Heong and Chengwei showed up only when we finished everything...
So when we switched to D'Classic...
Pathetic Chengwei hadn't take his dinner...
Had a great time there anyway...
Love the jokes they made,
always make me laugh so ceaselessly...





Finally a Group Photo :)


The greatest thing is that,
me and ying met up with Jaushiarn, Michael, Chunhou and Xinjie the next day...
We chose KB Mall,
which is definitely a very wrong choice...
Next time we should choose a yumcha spot,
its easier to talk, right?
No photo for that day,
and it was kinda boring...
But im still happy to everyone of them,
its been so long...

I shall stop here now,
morning class for tmr...
And not to forget,
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I've done the code for OS Assignment!
Reward urself by sufficient sleep tonight,
goodnite peeps!

P/S: Wishes do come true when u believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment