Monday, August 9, 2010

Jinx

He's a jinx...
U don't even have to doubt about this,
he always makes my life miserable!!!

In case u don't know what is jinx...
Jinx means something that brings bad luck...
And hell yea,
my Mathematics Lecturer is a jinx for me!
I HATE HIM TTM!!!
I can hardly express my anger here,
but if u were beside me,
*sorry to rachel mui & xmin*
u would here a thousand times of CB!!!
WTF!!!
He always ruin my home-going plan!
Shit him!
If i were to change ticket again,
my dad is so gonna kill me u know???

The first time,
i bought ticket to go back for FIFA final...
And oh,
our dear lecturer set the test1 on that day!!!
SCREW U LEC!
and now?
ITS NATIONAL DAY U KNOW!
WE ARE SO PATRIOTIC TO GO BACK HOMETOWN TO CELEBRATE IT!
WHY THE HECK ARE U TRYING TO STOP US?!!!
ITS YOUR PROBLEM IF YOU DON'T LOVE OUR COUNTRY!!!
OH DAMNNNNNN!!!

Thanks for making me losing my mood to study,
if i failed my OS mid term,
i will definitely thank you...
Don't be to shy to accept it,
im sincerely grateful that u make my cant study at all...
U should really think twice or maybe more,
before setting the date, ok?
Thousands goats were to die for it!

P/S: YOU'RE THE BIGGEST JINX IN MY LIFE!!!
*change your mind please*

No comments:

Post a Comment