Friday, August 20, 2010

Levi's crap

The due date of assignments are getting nearer and nearer,
but im getting fearless and fearless...
Maybe im sick,
that's why im acting so weird...

So today,
me and Rachel were caught by the Levi's promoters to measure our body shape...
And the good thing is my waist is still 24 inch,
thanks to Cyberjaya for having no nice food...
But the bad news is,
my body size happens to be bold curve...
In other words,
my hips are way too big compared to my waist...
Anyway,
im not alone,
coz my dearest housemate Rachel is also a bold curver...
MUAHAHAHA!

After the measurement,
we received a recycle bag and a RM20 worth voucher...
And we got crazy,
decided to go to Alamanda...
We insisted to find the Levi's store and maybe buy a Jeans...

The journey to Alamanda is never enjoying,
it took too much time lah dude...
Anyway,
we didn't buy the Jeans,
as we didn't see any bold curve Jeans,
and im seriously cant afford to buy a RM200++ Jeans...
So damn BROKE now!!!

Alamanda is a very very boring shopping mall,
but what to do right?
It is the nearest...
Im getting sicker and sicker now...
Probably because i stayed too long in air-conditioned room...

I'll just stop the crap now and get some rest...
Good night, world :)

P/S: I know the airplanes gonna hear my wishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment