Thursday, August 26, 2010

Recent life

One thing im positive about,
being a part of something is a good thing...
But i guess i just need more time to get used to it...
Im still trying hard to adapt to this new life,
having meetings everyday,
i mean every night...
I should be the one who is staying at home,
glancing through facebook...
Joining clubs is just so not me...

Its good i guess,
at least i've started to know people,
not many honestly...
Fyi,
Im a working committee of 14th CNYE,
working in the division of Publicity and Ticketing...
So anyone who is interested in buying tickets regarding this event,
please contact me yea :)

Besides that,
im also a member of DeeJay Club,
specifically the Public Relations Department...
The good thing is im in the same group with Rachel,
the difficulty here is that we have a China guy in our group...
We have some sort of communication difficulty,
being a Malaysian,
its really awkward for us to speak proper Mandarin...
But this guy is totally an expert in Mandarin,
and all the words and phrases we use are so different...
Eg,
we used to ask:" What's your major?"
When he asked us,
he said:"What's your profession?",
which is kinda strange for us to speak in this way...

You can just ignore my crap,
im just trying to update my blog before going back to hometown...
This sem is going to end soon,
but still many things to busy about...
One thing im really fear about,
is this Digital Lab Test...
To be honest,
i always make stupid mistakes while doing circuits...
Almost every week,
my circuit cant display the correct output,
because i forgot to give power supply,
forgot to ground,
made wrong connection etc...
My lecturer is so sick of me i guess...
Anyway,
its really satisfying when u finally make the correct connection :)

So im gonna end this post with some connections i've made...
Btw,
thanks to my kind lecturer,
who gave me marks even though my circuit cant function correctly...
Have a nice day peeps!
Asynchronous counter...
The first LED is lighten up...
Obviously, the 3rd one is so bright!
This time 1st and 3rd together =D
P/S: You're not the man my heart is missing, so im already gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment