Tuesday, September 7, 2010

When i was 16

Well,
im in a nostalgic mood...
Trying to find the old old me,
so im gonna share some songs i used to listen,
i mean when i was 16...

I was a fans of this lady,
Amy Pearson,
maybe this name doesn't sound familiar to u...
But trust me,
she is a great singer!!!
I was amazed when i first heard of her song,
Ready to Fly...


She has a really nice vocal,
which sings to your soul...
Here are some songs sang by her,
Wish I was Her is totally recommended!!!
I was so restless to listen to it,
when i was feeling hurt over some lame love stuff... :)
So just check it out, k?

When i was 16,
there's a guy who i idolised,
i was so obsessed about him....
His name is Mokomichi Hayami,
Japanese obviously :)

But people say he looks like Guo Pin Chao...

What do you think?



And i made a slide show of him too...
Here it is...
Very lame one lah actually...


And so he starred in the movie called Rough...
Not very nice,
but the trailer and music are AWESOME!!!
U guys must watch it...
Omg! Im starting to fall for him again...
*laugh*


This song always cheer me up =D



This is GORGEOUS MAN!!!
Must try ok?

So these are songs and people i liked when i was 16,
what do you think?
Hehe...
Drop some comments in the chat box yea :)

P/S: When i was 16, i never knew that i would end up like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment