Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gorgeous weekend part I

Aloha people...
Im sorry for not updating my blog,
as u know my life is dull,
i can hardly find anything to write in my blog...
Anyway,
im back now!!!
And im glad to tell everyone,
i had the greatest weekend ever in Cyberjaya :)

Fyi,
this is the first week of our new sem...
No surprise,
everyone decided to go back home during weekend...
Sadly,
people like me who stay far far away can consider that as an option...
The great thing is,
my sister came to visit me...

So here we go...
She arrived at about 12pm,
we met up in KL central,
and straight away headed to mid valley...
Its kinda like the most convenient mall to go from my apartment...

We were starved...
And so our first task was to hunt for nice food...
Our final decision?
Carl's Jr!!!
I had puffy eyes due to lack of sleep...

My sista

They served this super large burger,
which made us pretty darn full...
After the meal,
we just simply shopped around...

We watched 2 movies that day...
So here's the first one-BURIED...

Paul Conroy is not ready to die.
But when he wakes up 6 feet underground with no idea of who put him there or why, life for the truck driver and family man instantly becomes a hellish struggle for survival. Buried with only a cell phone and a lighter, his contact with the outside world and ability to piece together clues that could help him discover his location are maddeningly limited. Poor reception, a rapidly draining battery, and a dwindling oxygen supply become his worst enemies in a tightly confined race against time - fighting panic, despair and delirium, Paul has only 90 minutes to be rescued before his worst nightmare comes true.

This movie is basically played by only one actor,
and its really dark...
The whole movie only depends on torchlight, lighter and cellphone...
It started really boring,
then got a lil' interesting,
and ended up SUCKS!!!
One word for this movie-LAME...
Everyone was like,
huh? finished ady?
Its like i paid to watch how a man died in 90 minutes...
The ending is horrible!!!

We had 1hr++ to spend before the next movie,
so we had a brief shop...
And i received a text from ying telling me the result already released...
So i asked her to check for me...
Thank god,
it wasn't as bad as i thought...

Me and my sista ended up grabbing our dinner at Kim Gary...
I ordered a set meal of cheese baked rice,
while my sista ordered a hong kong spicy mee,
which i have no idea of its name at all...
While waiting...

My meal!

My sista's and her huge meal...


One thing u should know,
my sista didn't mean to order such a big bowl of mee...
She purposely didn't choose the set meal coz she wasn't that hungry...
But when the waiter came with that bowl of mee,
we were stunned and looked at each other with a speechless face...
Well,
according to my sista,
its really spicy and not really tasty...
See the difference?


Next,
we had the movie that i wanted to watch the most!!!
YOU AGAIN!!!


Marni (Kristen Bell), a new Vice President of a large Public Relations Agency, is returning home for her brother Will's (James Wolk) wedding. Marni discovers that his bride Joanna (Odette Yustman) is her former arch nemesis in high school who made her life a living hell. Joanna is now an angel in her brother's eyes, absolutely not the memories that Marni has of her tormentor. All of this is compounded by the fact that the bride's wealthy Aunt Romona (Sigourney Weaver) flies into town and comes face to face with Marni's mother Gail (Jamie Lee Curtis), who it turns out has an old high school score to settle with Gail. Marni must protect her brother by showing him Joanna's true colors before he makes the biggest mistake in his life. The claws are about to come out.



You gotta watch this,

its really interesting and hilarious...
Omg,
i just love it so much...
Kristen Bell is gorgeous,
and im glad to say this movie saved my day!
Its way better than the lame BURIEDmovie!

We went back to my apartment at about 9pm,
and i guess this is the end of part I... :)
P/S: Sometimes i do love my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment