Sunday, October 31, 2010

Gorgeous weekend part IV

First of all,
Happy Birthday to my sista!!!
Although we can't celebrate together on this special day,
we did have the advance celebration right?

Back to the topic,
the final day of my gorgeous weekend,
we decided to go to Mid Valley again...
Coz its convenient for my sista who had to catch up for the bus later on...
Besides that,
my sista insisted to have I Love Yoo as our breakfast...

So here we go...
Me
Tut Tut Tay!
As usual,
we ate and we chat...
After loads of craps,
Tut Tut Tay finally took out something i asked her to bought...

Yup,
a birthday cake!
I mean a piece only lah,
no money to buy a whole cake,
and we couldn't finish it either...
The Birthday Gal^^
Happy Birthday :)
Make a WisH!
Blow blow blow~~
The thing is,
Tut Tut actually ordered a chocolate flavoured cake,
and the silly worker gave her the wrong one...
Idk the name of the cake,
but its kinda cheese flavoured..
Sorry that im not a big fans of Secret Recipe cakes :P
Luckily,
the cake tasted good :)
Jun & Man
My sista & her leng lui sis =D
Hope she liked the simple celebration...
Finally the 3 of us...
Too bad that my sista had to go back pretty early,
i wished she could stay for a lil' longer...
After my sista left...
Me and Tut Tut had no place to hang around,
but we finally reached the decision to watch a movie...

Guess what?
I watched YOU AGAIN again!
I mean again and again,
blah blah blah...
No idea of what im talking about...
Im totally in love with the movie,
and fyi,
im a big fans of Kristen Bell...
She looks pretty and has a nice voice...

While waiting for the movie,
we killed our time @ McD...
Kinda sick of McD,
i bet its the reason i got sick right now!!!

After movie?
Go back home lo...
Haha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XIAOMIN!!!
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!


P/S: Happy Birthday to my one and only sista...

No comments:

Post a Comment