Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Liese Hair Product Fantasy

Hola again...
Im here to inform u Liese Hair Product finally came to MMU Cyberjaya...
A big yay from Rachel,
she has been anticipating for quite a while...
Somehow it proves that Cyberjaya and Melaka campus are just the same lah,
Mr Bubble did come and visit, right?

Well,
we were introduced with quite some products...
For Rachel Mui who has curly hair,
the promoter applied the wave up foam,
which really made her waves pop up!
For U thong who has fizzy dry hair,
she applied hair cocktail,
and its really amazing to see u thong's hair became pretty darn straight!
And for me,
the promoter said my hair is healthy :)
So she applied hair cocktail Lite on my hair,
and the result was so so lah...
But it really smells good!
Hair cocktail with peach flavour...

Wave up foam,
they applied the strongest on Rachel's hair...
Anyway,
i didn't buy their products...
But the crazy Rachel bought the Liese Bubble Hair Colour...
She chose the Mocha Orange...
We were given the Mr Bubble keychains,
i think its kind of their strategy lah...

The bad news here is that Mr Bubble didn't show up,
because of the heavy downpour...
Rachel was devastated...
Haha!
At least she got the key chain, right?

Rachel's thingy...
I was thinking to try the Liese Bubble Hair Colour as well,
bur my parents wouldn't allow...
So,
i'll just give myself some fantasy through photoshop...
Let's see the results...
Its roughly edited,
spare me lah,
no time for the details...

Btw,
hold your breathe,
coz its kinda hilarious...
Me and my black hair :)
Let's start of with the browns...
This one looks okay...
But i think its kinda too common...
A lil' bolder...
Bright bright...
Makes me look pale...
Idk what's the difference...
I just simply chose come colours...

And now,
the reddish brown...
Quite good to me :)
I love this colour!
But in fact i look tanned in reality...
So i don't think it suits me...
Crazy crazy...
Orange brown here...
Perhaps bright colour is not my thingy?
Idk what color is this again...
haha!
Purple series...
Just for entertainment...

Weird colour anyway...
Just for fun =D
They say purple colour is for elder people,
but i think purple is kinda freaky!
So,
do you think i should give it a shot?
If yes,
what colour should it be?
Hehe...
Please kindly leave ur opinion in my chat box :)

And if u have noticed,
i set the music on the side to non-autoplay mode...
Blogging tips from XiaXue,
no music in blog...
LOL!

P/S: After all the ridiculous photoshoping, i still love my black hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment