Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Preview of my coming Rapunzel post

Hola Peeps!
Im gonna be very very busy this week,
i'll probably abandon my blog...
So i'll just write a short post to share something with u guys...

All i need to say is that,
Rapunzel-A Tangled Tale is a must-watch movie!!!

OH MY~~
The thing is,
im not a big fans of cartoons...
Rapunzel is like the 3rd cartoon I've watched in the cinema...
*I was forced to watch*
Anyway,
this movie is surprisingly nice!!!
I even watched twice in a day...

Rapunzel is like the most romantic fairy tale of Disney...
At least it makes some senses...
U know,
most of the fairy tales are about love at first sight,
kinda ridiculous...
But im not saying they are not nice lah,
i watched them when i was a kid also...
Its just that Rapunzel is the best...

Im so in love with the hero,
Flynn Rider...
Im crazy for him!!!
He's soooo handsome and romantic...
Awwww!!!
Fine,
i know im getting kinda excited over a cartoon character.

Besides that,
every character of the movie is lovely...
Even the evil Gothel,
she's surprisingly cute to the max...

Well,
i think i shall stop here and continue with my study...
Im gonna elaborate on this topic right after the exam, okie?
So people,
please do watch Rapunzel and tangle up with me =)


P/S: Im free for any invitation to watch this movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment