Monday, November 15, 2010

Time Square-Money never sleeps

Hola!
Im back to update my blog again...
After spending months in this concrete jungle,
i finally give myself a getaway trip :)

Well,
it was just a simple outing with U thong...
And our destination?
My all time favourite Time Square!

We had our lunch right away when we reached there...
And Hola to my long-time-no-see Sushi King!




My meal...

Here comes my favourite Golden Ball!

Yummy to the max!!!


I actually don't know what to write...
Coz what i did was just shopping shopping and shopping!
And im totally broke now...

Anyway,
there's a Korean Food Fair at the ground floor...
The big fans of Korean thingy-U thong,
was kinda crazy...
So we spent some time to have a look...


U thong forced me to try the Korean ice cream...
As a Blue lover,
i chose a blue coloured packet ice-cream...


She bought it too...

I regretted right after i had the first bite,
it tasted like antibiotic...
Kinda yucky,
but still acceptable lah...
Its actually soda-flavoured,
i don't reli like that...

I was like crazy that day,
spent lotsa money buying new clothes...
Nvm lah,
i'll consider those clothes as cny clothes, okie?

As we all know,
its already the end of year...
Money just flows like water,
u know why,
too many people bday...

U thong was so excited to go to a shop,
i think its name is My Star sth sth lah...
It sells goods of Korean stars...
Fyi,
U thong is really obsessed with her Super Junior...
Its pretty amazing to see those uncles aunties knowing all those Korean stars,
u can hear them saying every member of Super Junior and SNSD blah blah blah...
I saw many guys buying things of SNSD,
cant believe grown ups are still acting so immature...

Anyway,
i managed to find U thong a gift,
as her birthday is coming soon...
Im gonna reveal that by the end of the post, okie?

We spent most of our day shop for friends' presents,
and the rest,
shop for ourselves lah...
I bought quite alots of clothes,
and accessories...
That's why im so bloody broke now!

I believe shopping is one good form of exercise,
as i had muscle soreness after shopping for hours...
And so me and U Thong cant wait to find a place to take a rest,
so we went for dinner,
at this place called:"拾八风味".
We both ordered Wan Tan Mee,
and it was quite delicious,
with 5 super large Wan Tan...
*Thumbs Up*


Miss U thong

Miss Rynx

We bid Time Square goodbye at about 8.30pm...
One thing bad about staying in Cyberjaya,
u cant get home too late :(

A very exhausting yet satisfying day...
I should end this post right now...
Oops!
Not before i reveal Miss U thong's birthday present...

SUJU's cap...
Hope she likes it, coz it looks great to me :)


P/S: Money never sleeps, it just keep on running out of my purse...

No comments:

Post a Comment