Sunday, November 21, 2010

We heart spontaneous

Recently,
me and my housemates,
U thong and Xmin are so addicted to spontaneous idea...
We had fun without having second thoughts...

I don't really remember why we ended up in Mid Valley on Friday...
We were just chatting and gossiping,
and suddenly Sushi Zanmai came into our mind...
BANG!
We were like Let's Go!

After Xmin finished her event thingy,
we finally headed to Mid Valley...
Since our goal was to enjoy Sushi Zanmai,
so we went to The Gardens right after we arrived in Mid Valley...
And Yay!
Finally have something nice for my dinner...
Cyberjaya is a hell with no nice food :(

Me
What a stupid face...
U're gonna see more crazy looks more after this...


Well,
i actually don't remember what we ordered...
Mine is something with chicken,
and the other two ordered something with prawns...
U know lah,
I HATE SEAFOOD THE MOST!
Xmin and U thong's dinner :)

Xmin with her side order...

U thong and I...

wtf face...


One thing about Sushi Zanmai,
i never finished the meal...
It started off with very tasty,
and at last,
i will feel nausea about it...

U can verify it with my obviously irritated face...


Instead of forcing myself to finish the meal,
i spent my time to take some photos...
Which actually spoil my reputation...
LOL!

Epic la weih...

I tried to smile with my teeth out,
and Xmin smiled with no teeth...
Epic failure...


Me and Xmin were actually planning to give U thong an advance birthday celebration,
coz Xmin won't be around on the exact same date of U thong's birthday...
Lucky for us,
coz U thong didn't realise both of us were actually smsing each other...
And we finally came to a conclusion...
We acted like we wanna go to the toilet,
which was actually very near with Secret Recipe...
We lied to U thong that Xmin wanna go to MPH,
so i asked Xmin to go to MPH,
and U thong had to stay in the toilet with me...
I was like keep on delaying,
doing things in a very slow pace...

And...
DANG! SURPRISE!!!

U thong totally didn't expect this,
great success for us...

Happy Advance Birthday :)


The funny thing is,
that U thong accidentally blew off the candle...
It was very embarrassing to ask the waiter to light it up for us again,
since they were very busy as well...

Make a wish and BLOW!



me and the birthday gal...


U thong and Xmin...

Finally, 3 of us...
Taken by the waiter, a bit shaky...

Yummy, right?


I wonder why these 2 people love to curi curi snap me...
They kept on taking my photos without further notice...
Nevermind lah,
since im so photogenic =D

Was reading the label of the special sugar,
specific for diabetics...
Idk the name lah...


We were chit chatting while U thong enjoyed her cake...
After she finished it,
times to say good bye...
DONE!

They just love to take photos...
So we had another photo taking session on the Transit...

Idk what face is this...
Two crazy fellas...
I look so terrified!
*She's scary*
Last photo of the day...

Lucky for us again,
we managed to catch up the bus to go back to our apartment...
Didn't have to pay extra money for taxi,
thank god!

Btw,
this is kinda lika a homecoming post for Xmin...
As she has been MIA from my blog for months :)

In addition,
we had another spontaneous idea last night...
We went to Old Town yumcha,
watched the badminton match,
half the match of Man Utd Vs Wigan...
Guess what?
We walked back home...
But seriously no more next time, okie?
Its freaking far and scary...
Cyberjaya is a dead town :(

Gotta end this post now...
8am class tomorrow...
Adios~

P/S: I do heart spontaneous =D

No comments:

Post a Comment