Thursday, February 17, 2011

My BIG DAY! Part I

Ta dah...
Im back on track again...
Sorry for being MIA,
i was just being lazy after the finals...

So,
now im gonna blog about my first birthday celebration,
thanks to all my friends in cyberjaya :)

Well,
it was actually quite a surprise party...
I didn't know it,
until... later!

Uthong said that she wanna buy something,
so she kinda like forced me to go TimeSquare with her...
But since i need to shop for CNY,
so i went with her...

I was famished once we reached there!
KFC was our choice...
And then Uthong told me that her hometown friends came,
i was like Zzz...
She asked me to go Sg Wang with her,
coz she wanna take sth from her friends...

At first i was like OLOR! I LAZY WANNA WALK LAH!
But still i went with her,
idk why...
And then she brought me to Green Box,
saying that her friends are singing K...
I didn't think too much...

When we pushed the door opened,
i heard the Birthday Song...
I was still a bit blur,
was wondering why people sing birthday song in a K room?
And then i look at the guy with the cake on his hand,
wow damn familiar!
It hitted me!
Ohhh!
These people are my friends...
LOL!
Birthday me :)
Since it was only 15th Jan,
i didn't expect to have any celebration,
coz it was too early rite?
According to them,
they planned to buy me a Baskin Robin cake,
but that needs to be booked one day earlier,
so they have to take another cake...
See the oreos on it?
They purposely put them on!
Im an Oreo Maniac :)
About the present rite?
They bought me a SonyEricsson headset...
Thanks alot!
Yup,
they knew i lost mine and was pretty frustrated!
Thanks for buying me one :)

We had a great time in Green Box,
singing like hours...
The guys went to play some games organized by the Kbox,
idk what games,
and they won a prize!
Which was free photo stickers...
So we took some group pics and printed them...



We had our dinner at about 9 sth i guess...
Most of the restaurant already closed,
so we chose Room 18 which was still in business...
After that we get back to Cyberjaya...

Jason and me in the transit...
The night was still young people!
As usually,
we went to Old Town...
While the guys were busy playing pool,
i was taking photos...
Too bad Uthong was god damn sick at that time...

See how sarcastic is this boss?
Uthong's man...
Haha! Zhiwei & me :)
Jinfu kacau while me and my daughter were taking photos...
Looking damn tired...
Coz we kept on failing to get nice photo...
Jinfu and me!
We ended our day at about 4am again...
Pretty exhausting,
and at that time...
I hadn't finish my programming assignment :(
Anyway,
im proud to say Bye Bye my Beta Year...
Hibernate mode is ON!

P/S: Thanks to everyone for the celebration... Im still 18 :)

3 comments: