Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My BIG DAY! Part II

I went to Melaka,
right after i finished everything in Cyber!
I was like HOORAY!
And Goodbye Cyberjaya!!!
Fyi,
Im now having a really really long break in KB :)

Alright,
back to the topic...
I visited Melaka again,
the main point was to celebrate my birthday...
So before the clock ticked on 12,
Ying came to fetch us for supper...

Of course i knew what were they planning,
and the funniest thing was that i accidentally saw the msg ying sent to bear...
But too bad,
i wasn't feeling quite well that night,
i guess the weather was too hot...
Yeewen forced me to go out,
and when i wanna get into the front seat of the car,
which i already asked bear whether i could get in,
LOL!
Ying quickly tried to hide the cake underneath the seat,
its like i couldn't even pretend to be surprised...
MUAHAHAHA!

Our destination was Station 1 Cafe,
it was my first visit to there...

Since we arrived there early,
we took some photos :)

Our supper!
Luxurious rite?
*Drooling*
And then...
Its 12am!
Ta dah!!!
My birthday cake... :D
BIRTHDAY ME!
Make a wish!
Cut the cake :)
More photos here...
Me & Papiyo!
Now with Papoi!
Me & Ying :)
Finally a group pic :)
Had our awesome night here,
and we continued at Papoi&Papiyo's house...

Im gonna end this now,
anticipate for my next post,
i got more to tell ya :)

P/S: Thanks for the birthday celebration my BFFs!

2 comments:

  1. mmu! :) I was from there, and my brother currently studying there !

    isaactan.net

    ReplyDelete