Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Top 10 Favourite Cover Artists

Hola peeps!
Im here to update my blog again,
and this time its about my top 10 favourite cover artists...

Nowadays,
people get famous easily through youtube...
Some of them really have the talent,
and sing even better than a full time singer...
So,
im going to reveal my favourite cover artists now :)

#10 Krissy and Ericka
These 2 girls are from Philippines,
and they are siblings,
pretty and talented...
They got sweet voice that will melt your heart :)
The reason i put them at the bottom of my list is they talk too much in the video,
and the quality isn't that good...



#9 Jayesslee
Another two girls,
siblings of course,
they are identical...
Korean but currently staying in Australia if i wasn't mistaken...
I came to know them through youtube,
i accidentally found a video of them singing "Officially Missing You",
which was my favourite song,
seriously touched...
Love their natural singing style...



#8 Meddi Jane
One thing caught my sight on her,
she is young,
i mean REALLY YOUNG!
And her voice is just amazing,
that i think she could sing anything...
But maybe she is just too young to understand all the lyrics,
i don't seem to feel emotions in her singing...



#7 Jake Coco
He sings quite well,
and he can hit high notes,
which is rare for guys...
But,
he seem to perform better when he sings with another artist...
I don't enjoy his solo performances as much as his duet videos...



#6 Nick Pitera

He has been on The Ellen Show,
thats why!!!
He is the gifted one,
coz he can sing really well with a woman's voice...
Not that he don't sing well with his very own voice,
its just that he sings even better in a lady's voice...
I guess that's what makes him so special...



#5 Christina Grimmie
A very powerful female vocal,
she sings very well,
even when she did some difficult cover,
like Christina Aguilera's and P!nk's...
And she plays keyboard instead of guitar...
Anyway,
the cover of "Just A Dream" she did is definitely a bonus!



#4 Kasia Popowska
Weird name rite?
She's from Poland,
and she had taken part in Polish Got Talent...
I don't know about what happened next,
coz i didn't watch...
But i do know that she is incredible!
She sang Hallelujah during the audition,
and she nailed it :D



#3 Sara Niemietz
Another cover artist that amazed Ellen DeGeneres...
She was invited to the show,
and by that time she was only 18...
WTF! Oops! Sorry...
I love the cover of "Need you now" that she did with Jake Coco,
that was awesome!




#2 Julia Sheer
I personally love her voice very much...
And i love almost every single cover that she did...
Maybe she is not very amazing to most of you,
but at least her covers are all compatible to the original ones...
I like the cover "Perfect" by P!nk which she did it with Jake Coco...
See?
Jake Coco makes good cover with another artist...



#1 Sam Tsui
No surprise, rite?
I started to realise about music cover through him...
He got a very nice voice,
and his videos are very entertaining,
especially the medley he did...
Btw,
i really love "Just A Dream" :)




P/S: If only i could sing that well...

3 comments:

  1. you missed out megan nicole (http://youtu.be/k9_3fYJSfOo) - i think she's super adorable and tiffany alvord (http://youtu.be/ITXWt5P0sJw) - that was the first ever cover i heard. those are the only two i can think off the top of my head. :D i was gonna do a post on my favorite cover artists too but you beat me to it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! i do noe both of them... but im not their fans...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love sam tsui and christina grimme..My fav too!

    ReplyDelete