Saturday, October 1, 2011

I need a favor!

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I know i've been MIA forever...
Sorry peeps!
Too many assignments and tests to handle for the past few months...
U can't imagine what i've gone through...

One lesson to learn everyone,
choose ur group members carefully when it comes to assignments...
U know it kills,
when u have some members who never ever contribute a shit...
DON'T TAKE A DREAMER AS UR MEMBER!
Coz they onli dream and never do...
Yes, i mean u! ALIEN!

Anyway,
the final is over!!!!!!! :D
Hoorayyyy!!!
I swear im gonna update everything soon,
when im in the mood ok?

So now,
a pic of me,
in case u have forgotten how i look like :)

Same old same...
Well,
instead of updating about my life...
Im gonna ask for some favors here...
Okay,
most of the people who are closed to me know that i have a big crush on this guy,
since i was primary school...
Yup,
his name is So Ji Sub...
HOT right?
Its freaking hard to find someone who is his fans too...
Come on,
he is super duper HOT okay?

So back to the point,
i just found out that he is the spokeman for Giordano...
And im so regret that I didn't buy the Hug Me tee!
because...
U see...
Damn it!
I should have bought it...
I know its abit too late lah...
I've went to all the Giordano store to look for it,
but... in vain...
Sigh*
So if anyone know where to find this tee,
please tell me...
IM SO DESPERATE FOR IT!!!
I even went to find in taobao...
But im not sure if the tee is genuine...


I only accept white tee with the yellow smiley face...
Coz my idol onli wore that...
I know im crazy...
HAHA!

So that's all for today...
I'll be back soon :)
Adios...

P/S: I really want this tshirt... Love So Ji Sub :)

1 comment:

  1. final is over, time to enjoy the break! :)

    ReplyDelete